Speaking in person is always a bit of a lottery in terms of dates, as I’m away an awful lot, but I will always genuinely try and slot in a talk whenever I can and am in the country. As such, do ask…don’t be frightened! Time is limited but do try.
Remember, all the fees on the night go to charity – and I have no preset amount in that regard. Indeed I leave it entirely to the discretion of the organisation I am speaking to. Donations can be made directly to the charities themselves (online or more commonly by giving me a cheque addressed to them), or via me if rules and regulations do not permit you to donate directly (as is the case with some clubs I know).
If you’d like to pop along to a talk, here’s some of the photo societies and clubs that I’ve got scheduled in the remainder of 2024. Most places will accept guests for a nominal fee, so why not pop along if you’re at a loose end? For enquiries about bookings for other dates…drop me a line!
For after dinner speaking and corporate events, please enquire directly for availability and fees. Please note this page is updated regularly during the year, so do check back when you get the chance…
- 4 January – Swindon and Wooton Bassett Camera Clubs
- 9 January – Brighton and Hove Camera Club
- 30 April – Aperture Photographic Society – Woolwich
- 12 June – Bristol Camera Club
- 5 November – Royal Automobile Club, London
- 12 November – Maidenhead Camera Club
- 2 December – Pinner Camera Club (provisional – details TBC)
- 3 December – Sheffield Photographic Society
- 12 December – Bookham Camera Club