It’s talk season again, and as ever I’ll be turning up in a whole bunch of locations in between trips, and hopefully not boring people into submission with anecdotes on the life of a wildlife photographer! In all seriousness, engaging with audiences is one of the most satisfying parts of the job, and I always look forward to spending an evening in the company of some society or group or in an after dinner capacity at a corporate function, and chatting about, well all things wildlife really!
As things are pretty much booked up for the rest of the year and into the first quarter of 2019, I thought I’d just put a list up of where I’ll be in case you’re in the area and would like to drop in on the talk. Most places don’t mind if you’re a non-member (for a small fee), and you can always get in touch directly to ascertain what that might be. I’m also delighted to be one of the headline speakers at the Adventure Travel Show at Olympia in January, as well as being on the safari panel for National Geographic Traveller magazine’s “after works nights in Manchester and Bournemouth. Hopefully you can get along to one of those. Anyway…here we go for a rundown of the next few months….look forward to seeing you!
2018 – Autumn/Winter
- 27thSeptember – National Geographic Traveller Travel Geeks, Manchester (sold out)
- 1stOctober – Ludshott Camera Club, Surrey
- 5thOctober – National Geographic Traveller Travel Geeks, Bournemouth (sold out)
- 19thNovember – Reigate Camera Club, Surrey
- 27thNovember – RAC Club, Pall Mall, London (sold out)
- 10thDecember – Guildford Photographic Society
- 11thDecember – North Cheshire Photographic Society
- 2ndJanuary – Dean Rise WI, Surrey
- 9thJanuary – RSPB, Godstone
- 14th January – Pinner Camera Club
- 19thJanuary – Adventure Travel Show, Olympia, London – Main auditorium
- 12thFebruary – Hampstead Camera Society, London
- 16-19th March – The Photography Show, NEC Birmingham (I will be speaking on the “Great Outdoors” stage on Sunday, 17th, 11.30a.m)
- 20th March – Wallington Camera Club, London
If you are interested in making a booking for a talk or after dinner speech, then do get in touch. Although times are limited as a result of travel, I can work with you to get something in the diary at a mutually convenient time.